Product Design, Human Interface Design, Interaction Design, Visual Design, Information Architecture, Content Strategy
Designer In Residence at Venture Capital Firm. Seed & Series A investing, $875M AUM.
- SectorFinance, Venture Capital
- DisciplineSoftware Design & Development, Interaction Design, Prototyping, Product Design, Human Interface Design, Visual Design, Information Architecture, Brand Positioning, Design Systems, Email Design, User Research
Special thanks to: Natalie, Amy, James, Pete, Gigi, Jeff, Kevin, Angel, and the entire team.
Design Lead in building key product infrastructure.
High level strategic work:
- What should the product do?
- What are the goals of a given page or navigation?
- What's the distribution playbook?
- What's the product loop?
To very detailed:
- What's the language we're leading with?
- Where are we positioning the call to action?
- Why two buttons and not one?
- What is broken or unaccounted for in any given UI?
- What's the email subject line? & The preview text?
NFX is a seed and series A venture firm headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in Palo Alto,CA & Tel Aviv, Israel. I first began working with NFX in tandem to their debut Fund 1, $150M announcement.
With respect to the organization — samples here are presented with delicate balance between confidentiality and thoroughness.
Founders are prioritizing partnerships with NFX at a breakout rate.
- 1Deck template I designed for an Annual LP Update
- 2A look at NFX growth since its debut Fund 1 announcement
- 3Mockup documenting approach to SEO and how each component can add density for Google SERP
- 4A look at Venture Firm pages on Signal
Holistic case study currently W·I·P.